Your Health Care Is A Partnership
Additionally, you play a key role in that partnership. It is important that you feel free to ask questions, and that you bring any symptoms you might have to our attention. In addition, we ask you to take an active part in leading a healthy lifestyle, including appropriate self-examinations, exercise, and proper eating habits.
Before Your Visit
To ensure a successful visit, please prepare for your appointment by bringing the following:
- Photo ID*
- Health Insurance Card/Information
- A list of ALL medications you are taking
- A List of your questions and/or concerns
- Copies of records from doctors related to your visit with us
- Bring your friend or family member to take notes or help with questions
- If you are a minor patient (under the age of 18), a parent or legal guardian must accompany for the initial visit.
- For subsequent visits, accompaniment may be discussed during the initial visit.
Scheduling Your Appointment
The nature of our practice is to give our patients the utmost in care and service. Please excuse any delays. We will do our best to see you at your designated appointment time as we recognize your time is valuable. We will give you the same careful attention as soon as possible.
As a courtesy to other patients and staff, please call the office as soon as possible if you are unable to keep your appointment or are going to be late. We may be able to reschedule your appointment for a later time that day; however, due to the schedule, this may not be possible and you may need to reschedule for another day.
We reserve the right to charge for missed appointments without 24 hours notice.
Patient Accounting Department
We are happy to assist in all your billing needs to include filing and billing your insurance policy, assisting you in estimated cost for IV therapy and calculation of your co-pays and deductibles.
Please give us a call at 850-200-4679 and we will be happy to assist you with any questions.
Patient Billing Specialist
Direct line: (850) 200-4679