IMPORTANT COVID-19 VACCINE INFO:
***LAST DAY FOR FIRST DOSING IS SATURDAY, JUNE 5, 2021***
Please check our Facebook page here for the latest updates on walk-in availability, while supplies last. Vaccine Manufacturer changes daily. We can not guarantee which vaccine we will have. To be eligible for the vaccine clinic, you must:
- Register online using the form here
- Bring your driver’s license and insurance cards with you
- If you are 12-17 years old, you must bring a guardian – if this applies to you, you are only eligible for the Pfizer vaccine. We must follow FDA guidelines.
- 18+ can receive the Moderna or Johnson & Johnson vaccines.
- 12+ can receive the Pfizer vaccine.
- We cannot guarantee which vaccine manufacturer we will have until the day of the vaccine. All times are while supplies last.
The above requirements were supplied by the Okaloosa County Health Department. The requirements are outlined in the Executive Order signed by the Governor of Florida, Mr. Ron Desantis.
We Are A Safe Zone
All patients need to be screened for contagious respiratory infection. Anyone who has a fever, cough, respiratory illness, recently traveled, please wait in your car and call or text us.
We will come out to your car to assess you.
Only patients are allowed in the waiting room at this time. Guests should please stay in your cars. If you are a patient and want to wait in your car, we will be happy to get you.
Please CALL us at (850) 862-3979
FWB Clinic: Option 1
Crestview Clinic: Option 2
Or TEXT us at (850) 889-8884
Our caring staff specialize in the treatment of infections of all types, featuring the latest treatments for
We offer an on-site Pharmacy, Wound Care Nursing, IV Infusions, and Vaccinations.